Tell us about your experience in Hämeenkadun Appro this year by answering this feedback form (link below). You can also take part in a lottery, the price is a Goom -cruise for 2 people ( http://goom.net/ )! The link is open until the end of October.
Omg, this is it. Hämeenkadun Appro 2015 wants to thank everyone who made it again the biggest and most beautiful student event in Finland! Lets get back to the appro -feeling again with the pics we will publish later, share also your own memories on Instagram and other apps with the hashtag #hämeenkadunappro!
You can ask for lost and found items firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU APPRO -PEOPLE!
ONLY 2 DAYS BEFORE HÄMEENKADUN APPRO!
HERE’S ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION, CHECK OUT THESE:
– departures from Keskustori between 4pm-6pm, your departure time is on the ticket
– tickets that were bought online at Lippupalvelu.fi must be replaced by the official tickets at Keskustori’s info desks (between 4-6pm)
– the finish line is open 7pm-11pm at Keskustori
– all afterparties begin at 9pm and are located near Keskustori
– you need your ticket (the map) to enter the afterparties, so don’t loose it!
– you will get your ‘degree’ (the overall badge) at Keskustori by showing your stamps on the map, if you already have some degrees from previous years, you need to show the previous badge in order to get the one at the upper level
– TAKE CASH with you!
– age limit 18 years
– Keskustori is the official starting point and the finish line, the info -desks can be found here
– there are DJs, companies’ stands, food and much fun, so come to party at Keskustori before the round!
– the entrance is at the side next to the railway, there your ticket and bags will be checked and you can leave your jacket to the cloakroom
– THE CLOAKROOM COSTS 2€ AND WE ONLY TAKE CASH!
– before the main artist you can party with Explicit DJs!
– toilets can be found at the ground floor and at Klubi’s side, keep them clean!
– Pakkahuone closes at 02.00, after 01.30 you can enter the other afterparties in Union, Fat Lady, Bricks, Ilona or Roska for 3€
– the parties start at 9pm, the artists’ showtimes are later
– the ticket cost doesn’t include the coat service (3€)
– follow the rules about smoking etc.
– the party ends at 03.30, you have time to exit until 04.00
HÄMEENKADUN APPRO IS ALMOST HERE, BE READY!
Hey you without tickets, if you like adventures and want to get to Hämeenkadun Appro, this is your chance!
Today begins the AMAZING APPRO RACE, the most exciting ticket -race before Appro!
From today until next Wednesday (30.9.), we’ll bring every evening 2 TICKETS FOR APPRO (both for same afterparties) to bars that are officially part of the Appro -pub round. We publish a tip on Instagram @hameenkadunappro every evening which helps you to find out in which bar the treasure is.
The first tip will be published tonight at 7PM, stay tuned and be ready to run if you are sure where the tickets are!
Didn’t you get a ticket for Hämeenkadun Appro and now you don’t know what to do? We know, on the appro -day you will find yourself in VARJOAPPRO in bar Roska! This party is held along the official Hämeenkadun Appro -afterparties, and we quarantee it won’t let you down! Check out the details on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/885879714853056/ or www.varjoappro.fi! The ticket sale begins on Monday 28.9., price 6€ in advance.
The first campus ticket sale was today at UTA, tomorrow the place to be is TTY (next to Sähkötalo) and on Friday TAMK (outside in the middle of the main square). The sales start at 10am.
Note: you can buy maximum 2 tickets per person and we only take cash. The price is 15€ for all tickets. Please take exact change if possible!
The last online ticket sale is on 24th of September at 10am at www.lippupalvelu.fi.
Join the Facebook event Hämeenkadun Appro 2015 and like our page Hämeenkadun Appro on Facebook for more information!
HOWDY HEY, you lovely Appro -people!
Even though the Finnish summer has finally shown up, the new school year full of parties is approaching, and of course the autumn comes with one of the greatest, Hämeenkadun Appro 2015!
Make sure that you are following us in social media, so you won’t miss any exciting contests or memories from the past years. What is more, soon we’re going to
REVEAL THE ARTISTS OF THIS YEAR!
Follow us on Instagram @hameenkadunappro and join us for the excitement…
Don’t forget to like us also on Facebook:
WHAT IS HÄMEENKADUN APPRO?
Hämeenkadun Appro is the biggest student event in Finland. Every year in October the streets of Tampere are crowded with students from all over Finland wearing their “uniforms” (i.e. overalls) and having the time of their lives navigating from one bar to another with friends and thousands of others! It is impossible for the people in Tampere NOT to notice what day it is!
Here are the rules in a nutshell. The main idea is to navigate from bar to another to achieve one of our 5 “academic” degrees. The degrees are achieved by drinking a certain amount of certain beverages and also – this can be done only in certain bars! From the amazing accomplishment the participants get highly wanted overall-badges!
The five degrees in Hämeenkadun Appro are:
- Approbatur: Male participants drink 7, female participants 5.
- Cum Laude: Male participants drink 9, female participants 7.
- Laudatur: Male participants drink 12, female participants 10.
- Doctor: Male participants drink 15, female participants 12. This is the ultimate achievement! (don`t be terrified – it can be done!).
- Emeritus: Emeritus is for highly respected participants who have two Doctor’s degrees. The quantities are the same as in Doctor’s degree ( 15/12).
These degrees aren’t freely to choose from. Instead one must carry out these degrees in a specific order: one must start from the Approbatur and the second possible degree is Cum Laude and so on. This means that one can accomplish the Doctor’s degree only after three years of training! Emeritus requires more comprehensive training – one must have two Doctor’s degrees in order to pursue the goal of Emeritus-level.
The starting point of the event is in the heart of Tampere – at Keskustori ( the central market). This means that every half an hour hundreds of students dash from the gates to their journey. In the central market the DJ will get the contestants warmed up with the latest beats, so the atmosphere is no doubt going to be great! The whole Tampere is sure to stand still as the students get on their way.
After the start the contestants roam around in central Tampere from bar to another. The contestants are to collect hallmarks to their maps which also indicate the bars that are official competition places in the contest. The map also acts as a ticket to the after parties later in the evening, so don´t lose it.
After collecting the right amount of hallmarks the students finally reach the goal which is also at the central market. Time is though limited – doctor and emeritus candidates have five hours time and others only four.
After completing the degree and receiving the overall-badge it is time for the after party. The rest of the evening you will spend partying wildly with thousands of students from all over Finland. The climax of the evening is the performance of a popular finnish artist or a band.